Your privacy is important to Roses.com.au. This policy provides information about the personal information that Roses.com.au collects and the ways in which Roses.com.au uses that personal information.
Why do we gather information?
Roses.com.au gathers personal information to improve our product offerings and customer service, to personalise the website for your shopping experience and to let you know of any new offers or discounts.
What information do we gather?
Roses.com.au may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide when registering with the website such as your name, address, telephone number(s), e-mail address;
- Information about transactions (including transactions not completed or cancelled) carried out over this website or via our call centre including product(s) ordered, recipient details, order dates, credit card numbers;
- Information about your use of this website including visits, page views, average time on site, browser type, operating system, connection speed, IP address, internet connection speed; and
- any other information that you send to Roses.com.au
How we use the information we collect
Roses.com.au may use personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalise the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you purchase and your invoice for that purchase;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you special offers or discounts.
Where Roses.com.au discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for the purposes above, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. Roses.com.au does not sell, rent or lease any personal information to third parties outside the above parameters.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Roses.com.au may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Security and Passwords
Our Company takes all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Information collected from you will be stored in accordance with Australian data storage standards.
Roses.com.au uses encryption technology to protect your transaction and credit card details. This technology encrypts your details prior to transmission over the internet.
This website contains links to other websites.
Roses.com.au is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Your consent and updating this policy