To contact our customer service team, please call 1300 587 876 or use our contact form
- How much are the delivery charges?
- The delivery fee is $10.00 for 90% of delivery locations across Australia and New Zealand. Some remote locations may incur an additional $5 delivery fee.
- Where do you deliver?
- We deliver nationally in Australia and in New Zealand. If you would like to check whether we deliver to your desired location, start an order and the form will tell you if we cannot deliver to your location.
- What days of the week do you deliver?
- We deliver Monday to Saturday. Sunday deliveries only occur on Mother's Day and Valentine's Day.
- Can I get my order delivered today?
- Yes. Roses.com.au offers same day delivery if you place your order before 2pm on weekdays or 10am on a Saturday. This is based on the local time in the region the flowers will be delivered.
- What time will the flowers arrive?
- Guaranteed delivery time is 5pm to business addresses and 6pm to residential addresses for almost everywhere in Australia and New Zealand.
- Can I specify a delivery time?
- At this point, our standard delivery does not offer a specified delivery time. We can only guarantee delivery by 5pm to businesses and 6pm to residential addresses.
- If you are ordering for a funeral, please contact our customer service centre for specific delivery requests.
- What if my recipient is not present at the time of delivery?
- Please ensure someone will be home on the day you request for delivery. If the recipient is not present, the delivery driver will in most cases leave your arrangement in a safe place at the delivery location. If it is not safe to leave the arrangement, the delivery driver may contact the recipient or leave a Roses.com.au calling card.
- Orders that contain alcohol cannot be left at the delivery location unless an individual over the age of 18 is there to accept the order.
- What if I'm not satisfied with my order or it was not received?
- Roses.com.au is dedicated to providing you with quality delivered flowers. If you are in anyway dissatisfied with the quality of your flowers the Roses.com.au team would like to know. We ask that you take a few photographs of the arrangement from different angles and email them to CustomerService@roses.com.au. Please do not forget to include your full name and reference number with the images so that we can investigate the issue on your behalf.
- Can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order with 24 hours notice by contacting our customer service centre. The amount of your order will then be refunded on your credit card.
- Orders cancelled after the 24 hour notice period cannot be refunded.
- Can I make a change to my order?
- Please contact our customer service centre as soon as possible to request any changes to the details of your order. We will endeavour to make amendments to your order as requested. However, please be aware that once your order is en route for delivery, changes to details of message cards or other details cannot be made.
- How do I pay for my order?
- We accept the major credit cards of Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club, and PayPal. We cannot accept payment in the form of cheques, bank transfers or cash.
- Is it safe to shop at Roses.com.au?
- Roses.com.au uses encryption technology to protect your transaction and credit card details. This technology encrypts your order details, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read while it is transmitted over the internet.